Welcome to your Applicant Assessment
1. What determination level and situation are you in for pursuing an entrepreneurship? (only select one)
I have the thought, but have neither talked to family/friends nor done some preparation in both technology and finance aspects.
I do have the intention, but have family (or others) commitment that I can’t afford losing income for certain period of time.
I am ready to go start-up both technically and financially, but would like to waiting for right opportunity or better chance to avoid an easy failure.
I have fully prepared and committed myself to a start-up, I am ready to undergo difficulties and pains without easy quitting. I enjoy the challenge process and don’t care about failures.
2. What is your dreamed start-up? (select only one)
I have a brilliant idea, but I can’t tell any one in case other people take it since I don’t have resources to build it yet.
I have an idea but don’t know how and what to make the idea a product / service or a business.
I have an idea and I possess the technology or know-how to realize it ..
I don’t have an idea, but I would like to join a start-up with my knowledge and skills in some fields.
Please briefly describe your idea or technology/know-how or type of startup you like to join (whichever applicable).
3. Why do you want to go start-up? Few words to tell us your thoughts of going start-up
4. What are your ultimate objectives or ambitious by pursuing entrepreneurship? Few words to tell us your ultimate goals for the start-up and yourself.
5. What prowess do you have that give you confidence to pursuing entrepreneurship? Few words to describe your ready capability, knowledge and skills ...
6. How would you describe yourself in area of strength and weakness? Few words to tell us some thing about yourself that you think might be good or bad to be a founder of start-up
7. In a case you have an idea, what kind of commitment you can make to pursue your startup dream? (select one)
I will work on the idea in part time basis and only commit full time work when the idea gets funded.
I will work on the idea in part time for time being, but I will commit time work on the idea when it become valid and team/co-founder is ready even without funding (bootstrapping).
I can commit myself a full time work on the idea (bootstrapping) if I enter your program.
I am already full time working on my idea right now on bootstrapping basis.
8. In case you don’t have an idea, what kind of commitment you can make to pursue your startup dream? (select one)
I have certain responsibilities to family or children, I can only commit full time work in a start-up after it get funded.
I am willing to work on part time with lesser or without pay (with stock option) depending on project and idea, but prefer to join the team in full time after it get funded.
I am willing to work on part time with lesser or without pay (with stock option) depending on project and idea, and I can commit full time work when idea becomes valid and team is ready.
I am actively looking for a right team and idea to join, I can commit myself a full time work immediately as co-founder.
Please upload your CV here or you can send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upload a File
1 MB Upload Size Limit
Please Select Your Application’s Category
The Bot Under Training